If you’re a fan of Kylie Cosmetics’ “Candy K” Lip Kit (without actually owning it, but by admiring the colour on others, lol) and you live in South Africa, then you know/ know of the struggle of paying R800 and above for this gem on online make up shops who import and sell for exorbitant prices. (sigh)
Maybe, I would buy from these sites someday (no, I will not be linking these sites) , but as of now I will enjoy my “dupes” or an affordable version of the expensive product that you wish that you could buy.
This colour is definitely my favourite. I feel anyone can rock this colour, regardless of their skin tone.
So far, I only own 6 products of this “shade” (and I will be growing my collection soon lol).
**All prices mentioned below was what I had paid for them at the time of their purchase. Prices may differ now. **
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in “Stockholm” – R130.00 (Clicks).
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in “Nude Thrill” – R109.95 (Dis-Chem).
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour in “Be My Baby” – R124.95 (Foschini).
- L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in “Fleur” – R54.95 (Dis-Chem).
- Essence Matt Matt Matt Longlasting Lipgloss in “Beauty Approved” – R34.95 (Dis-Chem).
- Essence Colour Boost Vinylicious Liquid Lipstick in “Woody Rosy” – R54.95 (Dis-Chem).
Any other brand suggestions who sell this colour as well?